The Krakow Opera invites male ballet dancers with high skills in classical and contemporary techniques to audition.
Date and place:
July 3 (Monday) 2023, from 10.00 to 14.00.
The audition will take place ONLINE.
The audition includes participation in a classical dance lesson and the presentation of variations, etudes or any choreographic arrangement in the technique of classical or contemporary dance.
- Application form;
- Full CV including: date of birth, address and e-mail address, weight and height (min. 176 cm), information on ballet education (ballet school diploma) and major personal achievements in the profession;
- Portrait and ballet photo;
- A video recording of a variation or pas de deux from the classical repertoire (You Tube, Vimeo links, etc.).
Please send photos and videos taken in the last year.
If you are interested, please send your applications traditionally to the address of the Krakow Opera, ul. Lubicz 48, 31-512 Kraków or to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com by June 30, 12:00 p.m. 12:00.
Only complete applications received by June 30, 2023 will be considered.
The Krakow Opera reserves the right to contact selected candidates. Dancers qualified to participate in the broadcasts will be notified by e-mail by July 1, 2023.
The Opera does not reimburse travel and accommodation costs.
The submitted application should be signed and in the case of providing data that the Administrator may process only on the basis of your consent, please include the following consent clauses in the application documents:
The Krakow Opera invites dancers to an audition for the Ballet Ensemble.
Knowledge of the technique of classical and modern dance.
The audition includes participation in classical dance lesson and the presentation of variations, etudes or any choreographic arrangement in the classical or modern dance technique.
May 29, 2021, at 10.00 am in the ballet studio at St. Tomasz 37 Street in Krakow
If you are interested, please send your application to the address of the Krakow Opera:
ul. Lubicz 48,
or to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Full CV including: date of birth, address and e-mail address, weight and height (female minimum 164 cm, maximum 170-172 cm; male minimum 176 cm), information on ballet education and most significant professional achievements
- Ballet school graduation diploma
- Portrait and ballet photography
- Video recording with variation or pas de deux from the classical repertoire (YouTube, Vimeo links, etc.)
We ask that the photos and videos should be taken within the last year.