Rambert, 99 Upper Ground, London SE1 9PP, United Kingdom
The Australian Ballet is accepting expressions of interest to audition in London on Saturday 29 July 2023, for contracts to commence in the second half of 2023.
• Saturday 29 July, 2023
• Rambert, 99 Upper Ground, London SE1 9PP, United Kingdom
• From 11am – 4pm
• Follow up interviews for selected candidates on Sunday 30 July, 2023
• Audition Panel including Artistic Director David Hallberg (he/him), Principal Coach Fiona Tonkin (she/her), and Repetiteur Charles Andersen (he/him)
Auditions will be by invitation. Interested dancers should submit an expression of interest for consideration. Applications close 5pm Friday 9 June AEST.
If you have previously submitted your details to The Australian Ballet’s dancer pool, please re-submit for this specific audition opportunity.
All dancers who submit an expression of interest will be contacted by Saturday 1 July to confirm if they have been invited to audition.
Invited dancers will attend one of two classes on Saturday 29 July.
Selected dancers may then be invited to attend a follow up interview on Sunday 30 July, in person in London or remotely via Zoom.
All dancers who attend the audition will be contacted by Friday 25 August to confirm if they have been offered a contract.
1. A link to a short video showcasing whether that’s in the studio or in performance.
2. CV/Resume which includes a headshot, your height, listing of your dance training, performance experience.
We are unable to progress any applications without the above information.
Open Dates: 21 April 2023 to 9 June 2023
Employment Status: Full-Time (ongoing contracts)
Location: Level 5, 2 Kavanagh Street, Southbank, 3006
Salary: From $66,367 per annum (1st year, Corp de Ballet) as per The Australian Ballet Enterprise Agreement 2020-2023