The Semperoper Ballet is looking for group dancers and soloists for the 2023/24 season.
Please email your complete application to Maris Beck by January 8, 2023: firstname.lastname@example.org .
The dancers selected on the basis of their application will be invited to an audition at the Semperoper in Dresden - probably at the end of February 2023.
The Semperoper Ballet supports the International Audition Pre-Selection Guidelines. Therefore, only applications containing the following documents will be processed:
- a video with no introduction or extensive editing, consisting of the parts listed below:
- a short classical variation from the standard repertoire, danced in pointe shoes if applicable;
- a short contemporary variation (which could consist of something from the repertoire, phrases from the lesson or a work created by an applicant) demonstrating mastery of a different repertoire of movements than that of the classical variation;
- 3-5 minutes of barre work, on both sides, danced by male identifying applicants in slippers and by female identifying applicants in pointe shoes;
- 3-5 minutes of center work consisting of Adagio, Pirouettes, Petit and Grand Allegro, danced in pointe shoes if applicable.
- a resume
- a portrait photo
- 2-3 dance photos
The Semperoper Dresden does not cover any travel or accommodation costs.
Please note that application documents will not be returned.
We ask all applicants to refrain from making inquiries.
Successful applicants will receive an invitation to audition by the end of January at the latest.
The Semperoper Ballet is looking for group dancers and soloists for the 2022/23 season.
If you are interested, please send us your application with curriculum vitae as well as video and image material to
Svenja Martin, email@example.com