The dance company of the Landesbühnen Sachsen GmbH with artistic director Wagner Moreira is looking for two dancers (m / f / d) who can start working from 01.08.2021.
- excellent contemporary and classical dance technique and improvisation skills
- Willingness to experiment and openness to interdisciplinary projects and different choreographic styles
- Interest and ability for performative, inclusive and site-specific (side-specific) artistic work
- a contract according to NV-stage SR Solo from 01.08.2021
- interesting and diverse work opportunities in a multi-branch company
- Assignments in the parent company in Radebeul, the Felsenbühne Rathen and other venues
- Membership in the pension fund of the German theaters (Bavarian Supply Chamber)
- Employee discounts and job tickets
- Good transport connection
Landesbühnen Sachsen GmbH, with its music theater, drama ensembles and dance company, is Germany's second largest travel theater with its headquarters in Radebeul near Dresden.
Over 200 employees are responsible for the organization, preparation and implementation of more than 600 performances per year.
Then please send your current, meaningful application documents with curriculum vitae, photo and video link with ballet center – exercises / contemporary solo (studio work) or artistic inclusive dance (please not longer than 15 min.)
only by email until May 27th, 2021 to Ms. Reh-Lange: application © landesbuehnen-sachsen . de
Audition: June 7th and 8th, 2021
If your application is considered, you will receive an invitation to the audition.
Participation is only possible after a written invitation.